醫用英語

1 批價/掛號4 病房對話 7 醫生診療10 放射線科13 內科門診 16 小兒科 19 骨科 
2 服務檯/總機5 藥局對話8 急診對話11 健檢14 外科門診 17 皮膚科  
3 門診對話6 檢驗對話9 復健部門12 手術室15 婦產科18 牙科  

1 批價/掛號 

01 初診現場掛號對話一

Good morning. May I help you?
早安。有什麼是需要我服務的嗎?
Yes, I would like to make an appointment.
是的,我要掛號。
Is this your first visit?
你是初診嗎?
Yes.
是的
Please fill out this form.
請填寫這張表格。
Thank you.
謝謝您。
Which department do you want to visit?
你要看哪一科呢?
Dermatology.
皮膚科
Do you have an assigned doctor?
你有指定醫生嗎?
Yes, Dr. Wang
,醫師。
 Can I please have your health insurance IC card and two hundred dollars,  please?
麻煩請您出示健保IC卡和繳交二百元。
This is your appointment number.
這是你的掛號單。
Please wait in front of Room 213. 
請在213室前面等。

   

  01-1 初診掛號對話二  
Have you visited our hospital before?
請問您有到過我們醫院嗎?
No.
沒有。
Please go to the reception counter and fill out a "first-time visit form." After that, give the form to me along with your ID card and health insurance IC card.
請您先至服務臺填寫初診單,填妥後連同身分證及健保IC卡一起交給我。
Which department would you like to visit? Do you prefer any doctor?
請問您要掛哪一科?有沒有指定醫師呢?
Internal Medicine. Dr.○○○
內科,○○○醫師
Ok. Your clinic room is number 321, and your appointment number is 31. The registration fee is 100 NT dollars. Please go to the end of the corridor and make a left turn. After that, go to Pediatrics pre-examination counter 220 to measure your height and weight.
 好的。您掛的是32131號,先收您掛號費100元。請延著這條通道走到底左轉,到小兒科診區220診前櫃台前量身高、體重。
Please take your medical record with you and give it to the nurse.
請帶著病歷並交給診間小姐,謝謝。
    02 預約掛號對話一  
Good morning. May I help you?
早安。有什麼事需要我服務的嗎?
Yes, I’d like to make an appointment.
是的,我要預約掛號。
Ok. Have you visited our hospital before?
好的.你曾經來過我們醫院嗎?
Yes.
是的。
May I heave your medical record number/I.D. number/name/passport number?
請告訴我你的病歷號/身分證字號/姓名/護照號碼?
3256987
3256987
Which department do you want to visit?
你要看哪一科呢?
Urology.
泌尿科
Do you have any special doctor?
你有指定醫生嗎?
No.
沒有
Please wait a minute. Please come on Wednesday afternoon at two o’clock and go directly to the Urology Department. Your appointment number is 31.
請稍待一下。請星期三下午二點直接至泌尿科。您的掛號號碼是31號。
Thank you.
謝謝您
  02-1 預約掛號對話二
Good Morning. Mackay Memorial Hospital. May I help you?
 早安,馬偕醫院,您好。
May I have your medical record number?
請問您的病歷號碼是
My medical record number is 8866512.
我的病歷號碼是8866512
Are you Mr./Miss○○○ ?
是○○○先生/小姐嗎?
Yes.
是的
Which department would you like to make an appointment for?
問您要掛哪一科?
Dermatology.
皮膚科
Mr./Miss Wang, your appointment is confirmed for the morning /afternoon /evening of April 1. Your appointment number is 15, room 321. Thank you. 
王先生/小姐,您掛的是41上午/下午/晚上,32115

 03掛號額滿或醫師請假時對話 
Sorry, Dr. A s schedule is already full. May I make you an appointment for another doctor?
對不起,A醫師已額滿,我幫您改掛別的醫師好嗎?
Sorry, Dr. A's schedule is full. May I make you an appointment for another day?
對不起,A醫師已額滿,我幫您改掛別天好嗎?
Sorry, Dr. A's schedule is already full. Please call back at 8 AM on that day to make an appointment.
對不起,A醫師已額滿,請您當日早上八點鐘再打電話來掛號。
Sorry, Dr. A's schedule is full. Please go directly to the doctor in the consultation room and make an appointment there.
對不起,A醫師已額滿,請您直接到診間找醫師掛號。
I'm afraid the doctor you want is off today.
今天您要診的醫師已請假。
He will be back on (date). His next consultation will be the morning or afternoon of (date).
他休假到○月○日,下次門診時間為○月○日上或下午.
 04 就醫科別建議對話
 
 
What is your problem?
請問您哪裡不舒服?
I have had a headache for several days.
 我頭痛很多天了。
I suggest that you make an appointment with Dr.OOO of the Family Medicine Division, so that he (she) can take a look at you. Your appointment number is 31, at clinic room 321. It is located in the medical building.
建議您先掛家庭醫學科○○○醫師幫您看一下,您掛的是32131號,位置在醫療大樓。

 05批價櫃台對話

Miss Wang, the total charge is $250 NT dollars. This includes the 100 NT dollar registration fee and 150 NT copayment. Here is your change of 50 NT dollars.
小姐,您的費用總共是250元,包含掛號費100元,部份負擔費用150元,找您50元。
Please go to the pharmacy and pick up your medicine. Your pickup number is 261. Thank you. Have a nice day.
請您至藥局領藥,您的領藥號碼為261,謝謝您,請慢走。
Do you take credit cards?
請問貴院有收信用卡嗎?
I m sorry, but we can t accept credit cards. We can take certain cash cards for amounts of more than 2,000 NT dollars.
對不起,本院目前未提供信用卡刷卡服務,只有金額超過2000元以上者,可使用指定銀行之金融卡刷卡。
Since you don t have your health insurance card with you, we have to charge you 1,000 NT dollars. If you bring us your receipt, health insurance card, and either an ID card, passport, or driver s license within seven days, we can give you a refund.
因為您沒有帶健保卡,本院先向您收取1000元,請您七日內持收據、健保卡、身分證或護照或駕照辦理補卡退費。