醫用英語

1 批價/掛號4 病房對話 7 醫生診療10 放射線科13 內科門診 16 小兒科 19 骨科 
2 服務檯/總機5 藥局對話8 急診對話11 健檢14 外科門診 17 皮膚科  
3 門診對話6 檢驗對話9 復健部門12 手術室15 婦產科18 牙科  

藥局對話一 

Good afternoon. May I see your prescription? 
午安。我可以看一下您的處方簽嗎? 
Here it is.
在這裡。
Your medicine is ready. Here's your prescription.
你的藥配好了,這是您的藥。  
Let me explain how to take this medicine.
讓我解釋一下服藥方式。 
Okay.
好的。
You have to take this medicine after each meal. Take one tablet three times a day. Take the painkiller only when you need it. 
你得在每餐每餐飯後服用。一天吃三次一次一粒。止痛藥請在你需要時服用。 
Thank you very much. 
多謝  

 01-1藥局對話二

What's your name? 
 請問您叫什麼名字?
Please go to the cashier and pay your fees first.
請您先到批價櫃檯繳費。
The price of your medication is wrong; please return to the cashier (your doctor) and have it redone.
您的藥批錯了,請回批價櫃檯(診間)重新批價。  
You need to take your medicine four times a day, after each meal and before going to bed. Take one tablet each time.
您的藥一天服用4次,三餐飯後及睡前服用,每次服用1粒。 
This medicine is for external use only; don't swallow it.
這是外用藥,請勿吞服。
Your medication pick-up number hasn't been called yet. Please have a seat. 
您的領藥號碼還沒到,請到前面坐一下。
Please go to the odd-number (even-number) counter to get your medicine. 
請您到單(雙)號櫃檯領藥。 
Your prescription has been changed. Please go back to your doctor's office to see about it. 
您的藥有更正,請您回診間一下。 
To get to the Laboratory Department, go straight and turn right; then turn left, and it's right there. 
檢驗科在您的右手邊直走,再右轉,之後再左轉便到了。 
Please take a number and wait for the cashier. After paying your fees, go to the Pharmacy and get your medicine when your number is called. 
請您先抽號碼單等候批價,批完價之後直接依照領藥號碼領藥 
You may not be able to concentrate after taking this medicine, so don't drive or operate any dangerous machinery. 
您的藥服用過後可能造成注意力無法集中,請不要從事開車或操作危險性機器的工作。
After taking the medicine, drink a lot of water. 
服用藥後,請您多喝開水。 
Please keep your medication in the refrigerator and discard it away after one week. 
您的藥物請放置於冰箱保存,一星期過後請丟棄。 
Please use these two kinds of eye drops separately, with a five-minute interval between the doses. 
這兩種眼藥水請間隔5分鐘使用。 
Please be careful to take half of one tablet each time. 
請注意,您要每次服用半顆。 
 It's normal for your urine to turn brown after taking the medicine. Don't worry about it.
您的藥服用後尿液會呈現棕色,這是正常現象,請放心。