醫用英語

1 批價/掛號4 病房對話 7 醫生診療10 放射線科13 內科門診 16 小兒科 19 骨科 
2 服務檯/總機5 藥局對話8 急診對話11 健檢14 外科門診 17 皮膚科  
3 門診對話6 檢驗對話9 復健部門12 手術室15 婦產科18 牙科  

8  急診常用對話

May I ask, what's the matter with you?
 請問您哪裡不舒服呢?
Please have a seat here. Let me check your blood pressure and temperature. Are you allergic to any foods or medicines?
請這邊坐,我先幫你量血壓、體溫,請問你對食物或藥物會不會過敏?
Do you have history of high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, or surgery? 
請問你以前有沒有高血壓、心臟病、糖尿病或開過刀。       
May I ask your telephone number, address, and contact person? Go register at the Cashier, and then take the patient to the examination room. 
你家的電話住址和連路人?請到批價台掛號,將病人帶至診間。
Have you ever been to OO Hospital ?
請問您是否曾經來過OO醫院?
Are you allergic to any medicine? 
請問您吃藥會過敏嗎? 
What kind of allergic symptoms have you had? 
您產生過敏的症狀有哪些?例如:全身紅疹、風疹塊、癢。 
Do you have any symptoms now? For example: coughing, fever, or stomachache. 
請問您現在覺得有哪些不舒服的症狀?例如:咳嗽、發燒、腹痛。 
When did these symptoms begin? 
這些症狀是從什麼時候開始的? 
Have you ever had any specific diseases? For example: diabetes, high blood pressure, or asthma. 
以前有沒有什麼特殊疾病?例如:糖尿病、高血壓、氣喘。 
Please take these forms to the cashier, and then go to the Pharmacy for your medicine. 
請您現在拿這些單子到櫃檯批價,再到藥局領藥。 
Go straight ahead, and the Pharmacy will be on your right. 
從前直走、右手邊就是藥局。 
Just go straight, through the pink door, and the Emergency Room Laboratory will be on your left. 
直走、穿過粉紅色門的左手邊,就是急診檢驗室。 
The second door on your right is the Emergency Room X-ray. 
在您的右手邊,第二個門就是急診檢驗室。 
Let me give you an injection (of painkiller/fever medicine) 
我現在先幫您打針(止痛針、退燒針)。 
You can go home now. 
您現在可以回家休息了。 
If your symptoms don't improve, you can continue treatment at the outpatient clinic. 
如果您不舒服的症狀沒有改善,可以到門診繼續追蹤治療。 
Please get an X-ray at the X-ray room. 
請到X光是照X光。 
Please go to the Laboratory and take a blood sample. 
請至檢驗室抽血。 
When was your last menstruation? 
請問您最後一次月經是幾月幾號呢? 
I will give a shot. It may hurt a little; please be patient. 
我現在要幫您打針,會有一點痛,要請您稍微忍耐一下。 
Please let me know if you have any discomfort. 
如果有任何不舒服的地方,麻煩您一定要告訴我。 
I'll put your cast on now. It may hurt a little; please be patient. 
我現在要幫您上石膏,會有一點痛,要請您稍微忍耐一下。 
It'll be a little warm where the plaster is applied. 
上石膏的地方會覺得有一點熱熱的。 
After the cast is on, please rest for 30 minutes to let the plaster harden. 
上完石膏後請休息30分鐘,等石膏定型。 
Please don't eat or drink anything from now. 
請您從現在開始不要吃東西或喝水。 
Please take a sample from the middle of your urination. 
請留中段尿液做檢查。 
For acute gastroenteritis, please keep on light and bland diet, and avoid fatty and oily foods. 
急性腸胃炎請盡量吃清淡、不油膩的飲食。 
The examination report will take about half an hour. Please take a rest. 
檢查報告大約需要等半個小時,請您先休息一下。 
Please rub a little longer after the intramuscular injection. 
打完肌肉注射後,請揉久一點。 
Do you want the intramuscular injection in your arm or buttocks? 
肌肉注射是打屁股還是手臂? 
Have you had a tetanus shot in the past five years? 
近五年內是否有打過破傷風疫苗? 
This is the Emergency Observation Area; please relax yourself here. If you have any questions, you can go to the nursing station and ask. 
這裡是急診觀察室,請先在這裡休息,有任何問題可以到護理站詢問護理人員。