醫用英語

1 批價/掛號4 病房對話 7 醫生診療10 放射線科13 內科門診 16 小兒科 19 骨科 
2 服務檯/總機5 藥局對話8 急診對話11 健檢14 外科門診 17 皮膚科  
3 門診對話6 檢驗對話9 復健部門12 手術室15 婦產科18 牙科  

12 手術室對話

   12-1 麻醉科對話 

 Please lie on your side and face towards this side.
請您側躺,臉朝向我這邊。 
I’m preparing you for a general anesthesia. 
我準備幫你做全身麻醉。
I’m preparing you for a regional anesthesia. 
我準備幫你做半身麻醉。    
I’m going to give you an injection, it will hurt a little. 
我要幫你打針了,會有一點點痛喔。
Don’t be nervous, relax, and take a deep breath. 
不要緊張,放輕鬆,深呼吸。
I’m going to give you some sedatives, you will feel more relaxed. 
我現在給你一些鎮定劑,你會比較輕鬆一點。 
When was the last time you’ve ate? 
請問你最後一次東西是什麼時候? 
Are you allergic to anything? 
請問你對什麼食物會過敏?
Have you had surgery before? 
以前開過什麼刀? 
Do you wear dentures or have any loose tooth? 
有沒有活動的假牙或牙齒會不會動搖? 
Please take a deep breath and do not move. 
深呼吸不要動。
Hi, I’m the nurse from the anesthesiology department. 
你好,我是麻醉科護士。 

12-2  恢復室對話

 The operation is completed, do you feel any discomfort?
手術完成,哪裡不舒服? 
Please take a deep breath, try and open your eyes widely, and wiggle your toes. 
請深呼吸,眼睛張開,腳趾頭動一動。
Does your wound hurt, well give you an analgesic injection. Your headache will soon go away. 
傷口痛不痛?馬上給你止痛針。很快,頭痛就會改善。    
We have placed a foley catheter so you might have a constant urge to urinate. 
你有放尿管,所以會有一直想小便的感覺。
Your operation was very successful, we will need to monitor you in the recovery room for about an hour. If your condition is stabilized we will bring you back to your room. 
你開刀順利,在恢復室需要觀察約1小時左右,一切穩定就可以送回病房。
Please take the outpatient form to the first floor counter to be evaluated. Once completed, please bring the invoice to us. There is an intercom at the door, please use the intercom to reach us. 
門診帳單,請拿至1樓批價,批價完成,請將所有帳單拿回來給我們,門口有對講機,請使用對講機與我們對講即可。 
Please take your prescription form to the second floor to receive your prescribed medicine. 
藥單請至馬偕樓2樓藥局領藥。 
Once you’ve returned to your room, you may eat and drink water. 
回到病房後,就可以喝開水、吃東西。 
When you’ve returned home, you may drink water. You can try eating a little at first and if you have no feel of disgust, you may start eating. 
回到家後就可以喝開水、吃東西勿一下子吃太多,先從少量開始,沒有噁心感及想吐就可以吃東西。 
We will help you put on an oxygen mask and electrocardiogram to monitor you. It will measure your blood pressure every 15 min. 
我們會為你帶上氧氣罩及裝上心電圖及血壓,監測機器觀察,每15分鐘會量1次血壓。 
Will the family members of 000 please follow the blue line on the floor to the recovery room. 
000家屬平安,請你沿著地上的藍線走至恢復室門口。 
 Can you please aid the patient in changing?
請你協助病人換衣服。 
The patient need to use the restroom can you please aid him/her. 
病人要上廁所,請你協助病人。