醫用英語

 

1 批價/掛號4 病房對話 7 醫生診療10 放射線科13 內科門診 16 小兒科 19 骨科 
2 服務檯/總機5 藥局對話8 急診對話11 健檢14 外科門診 17 皮膚科  
3 門診對話6 檢驗對話9 復健部門12 手術室15 婦產科18 牙科  

18 牙科對話

【預約一】Appointment 1

Hi, I would like to make an appointment with Doctor Lee at seven next Monday night for tooth scaling/teeth whitening/a dental implant/a tooth extraction. 
您好,我想要預約醫師下星期一晚上七點洗牙/做牙齒美白/植牙/拔牙。 
Please wait a minute. Let me check the doctor’s schedule. 
請您稍侯,我看一下醫師的時間表。 
Mr. Chen, sorry for keeping you waiting. Doctor Lee will be available then. I will make an appointment for you. 

先生,不好意思讓您久等了,李醫師的時間可以,就幫您約那個時候。 

【預約二】Appointment 2

Hi, I would like to make an appointment with Doctor Lee at ten next Wednesday morning to check my dentures/dental plates. 
您好,我想要預約醫師下星期三上午十點,做假牙。 
Please wait a minute. Let me check the doctor’s schedule. 
請您稍候,我看一下醫師的時間表。 
Ms. Chen, sorry for keeping you waiting. Doctor Lee will not be available that day. Do you want to make an appointment on another day? 
小姐,不好意思讓您久等了,醫師那天的時間已經滿了,您要不要改約其他時間呢? 
Then, could you please tell me when the doctor will be available on Thursday or Friday? 
那請問一下醫師星期四及星期五那一個時間是有空的? 
Three o’clock in the afternoon next Thursday is ok, so far. Would you like to make an appointment? 
目前是星期四下午三點有空,您要約這個時間嗎? 
All right! Thank you. 
好啊!就這個時間,謝謝! 

【現場掛號一】Walk-in registration 1

Ms., I have a toothache. 
小姐,我的牙好痛哦! 
Have you ever been here? Which dentist do you usually see? 
以前有來過嗎?平時習慣看診的醫生是? 
Well, I always see Doctor Lee. 
有,我都是看醫生。 
Ok, I will arrange an appointment with him for you. However, he has a patient now. Later, he has another. 
好,那我幫您安排醫生,不過他現在有病人在,等一下還有一個預約的病人,要等到他們看完後,才能幫您看哦! 
Do I have to wait for such a long time? I wouldn’t mind seeing any available doctor now. I just cannot stand this toothache anymore. 
要等這麼久啊?那我換別的醫生好了,看那個醫生有空就看囉!牙痛到受不了了呢! 
Doctor Chen is available right now. I will make an arrangement for you. Please give me your NHI card. Thanks. 
目前醫生有空,馬上幫您安排,麻煩您的健保卡,謝謝! 
The registration fee is NT$100. Thank you. 
掛號費100元,謝謝! 
That’s it. You can go inside. The doctor will see you now. 
這樣可以了,您可以進去看診了。 

【現場掛號二】Walk-in registration
Ms. I would like to whiten my teeth. 
小姐,我想做牙齒美白。 
Have you ever been here before? 
以前有來過嗎? 
No, this is my first time. 
沒有,第一次。 
Please fill out the formfirst-time visit record, and give me your NHI card and resident permit. 
那麻煩您幫我填寫一下初診單,並且將您的健保卡及居留證給我。 
Do you prefer any doctor? 
您有想要看的醫生嗎? 
I’ve heard that Doctor Lee is good. I would like to see him. 
聽說醫生不錯,我想給她看。 
All right, no problem. She has time now./However, you’ll have to wait. She has a patient now. The registration fee is NT$100. Thank you! 
好,沒問題,她現在剛好有空/不過要等一個病人哦,掛號費100元,謝謝! 
That’s it. You can go inside. The doctor is ready for you. 
這樣可以了,您可以進去看診了。 
【預約看診當天】
Good morning, Ms. I have an appointment with Doctor Lee at seven for tooth scaling. 
小姐您好,我有和醫師約七點洗牙。 
Please give me your NHI card. 
好,麻煩您的健保卡給我一下。 
The registration fee is NT$100. Thank you! 
掛號費100元,謝謝! 
Please wait on the sofa for a moment. I will call you as soon as the doctor is ready. 
請您在沙發上稍坐一下,等一下再叫您進來。 
Thank you! 
好,謝謝! 
【看完診後】
We have/The doctor has just applied an anesthetic, so Don’t eat anything before it goes away. 
由於您剛才有上麻藥,所以要等退麻藥後才能吃東西。
We have/The doctor has just extracted your tooth. Remember to take this antibiotic regularly. If the pain comes back, take one or two tablets (analgesic).
您剛拔完牙,回去要記得按時吃抗生素,如果會痛的話,再吃止痛藥。
Your teeth are very sensitive. You should avoid eating cold food.
您的牙齒比較敏感,所以儘量少吃太冷的食物。
To prevent inflammation in your gums, don’t eat anything too hot.
為了怕您的牙齦發炎,回去後記得不要吃太熱的食物哦!