門診專科常用英語對話

 眼科   復健科   治療解說篇  手術前解說篇    婦產科    兒科   

 按我,聽英文發音。    按我,暫停。

眼科

 1Is this your first time visiting our ophthalmology department?
 請問是第一次到本院看眼科嗎?
 2Follow me, please. Sit here, I will check your vision.
 請跟我來,請坐,我將為你檢查視力.
 3Do you wear glasses?
 你有沒有戴眼鏡?
 4Is this glasses for reading, walking, or watching TV?
  眼鏡是看書或是走路用還是看電視?
 5Please put on your glasses used for walking.
 請戴上走路用的眼鏡.
 6Please look at the character I point to and tell me which direction the gap is.
 看我指的圓圈缺口再哪?用手比缺口方向.
 7If you can not see the character clearly, please blink and look at it again, and do  not squint your eyes.
 若是看不清楚時,請眨一眨眼睛再看,不要瞇眼睛.
 8Please use this to cover your left eye; I will record the visual acuity of your right eye. We will repeat the same steps with the other eye.
 請先遮左眼,然後再遮右眼..
 9Please give me your glasses. I will measure the diopter of it and then return it to you later
 請給我你的眼鏡,檢查鏡片度數,檢查好了將還給你
 10Please wait outside until your name is called.
 請在外等候叫名字
      
11 We will check your intraocular pressure and optometry.
 我們將檢查眼壓、驗光、矯正眼鏡度數。
 12We will perform the optometry test with you.
 我們做電腦驗光的檢查
 13We will check your intraocular pressure.
 我們做眼壓的檢查  
 14Please do not be surprised when the device blows air into your eye. Just keeping your eye as open as possible.
 檢查眼壓會噴空氣,不要害怕,儘可能張大眼睛
 15Please wait here for visual acuity correction.
 請在此等候做視力矯正
 15Your vision will be blurred for 6~8 hours after the pupils have been dilated.
 瞳孔放大視力會模糊6~8小時才會恢復
 17Please do not drive or ride motorcycles during this period.
 這段時間,請不要開車或騎車.
 18Please sit outside for 40 minutes with your eyes closed after the eye drops have been placed .
 點完藥後請在外面坐著閉眼睛等40分鐘
 19The Doctor will examine your eyes after the pupils have been dilated.
 瞳孔放大後,我們會安排你看診。
 20The eye drops should be used three times a day.
 眼藥一天三次
 21The ointment should be applied 5 minutes after the eye drops.
 先點藥水等五分鐘後再點藥膏
 22Please follow me to the examination room, the technician will schedule your examination time with you.
 請跟我來排檢查。請稍等,技術人員會幫你安排時間。
 23I’m sorry, our office in now closed .If you leave your name and telephone number with me, I can pass it on to the technician who will contact you with an appointment as soon as possible.
 因為現在是下班時間,請留下聯絡電話,技術人員將盡快通知你檢查時間。