前往主要內容區間
 
醫學教育部

醫用英語 / 6.檢驗對話

6-1 檢驗對話一

What can I do for you?

請問有甚麼事嗎?


I need a blood test and urine analysis.

我要抽血和驗尿。


OK. Roll up your right sleeve and make a loose fist, please. 

好的,請將右手的袖子捲起來並且輕輕握拳。


OK. 

好的。


Please don't move. 

請不要動。


Good. Now please leave a urine sample in this cup. The bathroom is over there.

好,現在請將尿液留在這個杯子中,廁所在那裡。


OK. Thank you.

好,謝謝。

 

6-2 檢驗對話二

Hello, Sir (Madam). Please have a seat. 

您好,先生(小姐),請坐。


What's your name? (Are you Mr./Ms. ○○○?)

請問大名?(或請問您是○○○先生(小姐)嗎?


Do you need a blood (urine) test? Please take a number.

你要抽血(驗尿)?請先抽號。


To get to the X-ray room, please go… .

X光是,請往…走。


Is your stomach empty?

請問有空腹嗎?


This is an after-meal blood sugar test. Please come back to take a blood sample exactly two hours after eating.

這是飯後血糖,請於飯後準2小時回來抽血。


I'll draw your blood now. Please roll up your sleeves, make a fist, and take a deep breath.

現在幫你抽血,請把袖子捲高,拳頭握緊,然後深呼吸。

 

抽完血:After drawing blood

Please release your fist. Hold the cotton down for five minutes, and don't rub it.

請把全頭鬆開,壓緊棉花5分鐘後再拿掉,不要柔。


(Urine sample) Please take a sample from the middle of your urination in the cup , and fill the tube 80% full. Pass the urine sample and examination form out of the window of the bathroom next door.

(驗尿)請你流中段尿在尿杯,再到入管內8分滿。驗尿檢體與檢驗單請於隔壁廁所窗口遞出即可。


The rush report will be ready in 30 minutes. Please go back to your doctor to see the report. (The report will be finished in 3 days; please arrange an appointment with your doctor to see the report.)

急件報告在30分鐘後完成,請直接回門診看報告(或報告在3天後完成,請預約門診看報告)。


That's all. Thank you very much.

這樣就完成了,謝謝您。