醫學教育部
3.治療解說篇
治療解說篇
After having the vaccination, please take resting for 30 minutes in the hospital before return home.
注射疫苗後,請在醫院內休息30分鐘,即可自行返家。
After you visited the cashier counter, please bring this slip back to me.
批價後,請將此單子拿給我。
Please take off your shoes and socks before entering the examination room.
請脫掉您的鞋襪後,再入診間看診。
Please follow me to the treatment room for further examination. Once completed, please return to the waiting area in the outpatient department.
請跟我至治療室作檢查,檢查後再至診間門口稍候。
We will inform you as soon as the report is available.
報告出來我會再安排您看診。
Please fill out the operation and anesthetic consent form and the educational record before return them to the outpatient clinic.
請填妥手術及麻醉同意書、門診衛教紀錄單後,再送回門診。
Please apply the ointment two to three times a day.
藥膏一天擦二、三次。
Please keep the wound clean and dry.
傷口保持乾淨不要碰水。
Here are your slips.
這是您的單子。
Please go through that door, you will see the cashier counter on your left hand side by the elevator. Your can pay at the cashier counter there.
出了那扇門,在電扶梯的左手邊批價櫃檯批價。
After that, please return the slips to me and wait in front of the examination room.
然後您把單子給我,再到檢查室前等候。
The doctor will examine your breasts.
醫師會檢查您的乳房。
The examination room is the last room on your left hand side.
檢查室在您左手邊最後一間。