醫學教育部
6.小兒科
1.看診前
Have you made an appointment? If so, which department (clinic)?
請問您有掛號嗎?掛那一科?
What’s your appointment number, please?
請問您的預約號碼?
May I have your Health Insurance IC Card and any document for identity, such as ID Card, passport or household registration, please?
麻煩健保卡及身份證件(護照)或戶口名簿給我?
May I have your Newborn Nursing Guide?
麻煩兒童手冊給我?
Please measure your child's height and weight.
請先量您小孩的身高、體重。
Do you know your child's height and weight?
請問您小孩有多高?多重?
Please keep your child standing /lying still on this scale while I taking measurement.
請站(躺)在體重計上面,我為您小孩量身高、體重。
Please offer me your child's left/right arm.I will place the cuff around your child arm. Please hold it still. His (Her) blood pressure is ()over ().
請將手臂伸給我,我要把壓脈帶放在您的手臂上,請不要動,您小孩的血壓是()/()。
Let me take his/her temperature.
我要測量您小孩的耳溫。
I will place the thermometer in his/her ear.
我將放耳溫槍在您小孩的耳朵內。
Mr. (Miss) ○○, may I take some medical history about your child from you?
○○先生(小姐),我要請問您的小孩基本資料(病史)。
Does your child has ever suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, lung disease, asthma, tuberculosis, kidney disease, hepatitis, cancer or infectious disease?
您小孩有高血壓、心臟病、糖尿病、肺部疾病、氣喘、肺結核、腎臟病、肝炎、癌症、傳染病?
Do you or your child has ever suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, lung disease, asthma, tuberculosis, kidney disease, hepatitis, cancer or infectious disease?
有家族史嗎?高血壓、心臟病、糖尿病、肺部疾病、氣喘、肺結核、腎臟病、肝炎、癌症、傳染病?
Is he/she allergic to any food or medicine?
您小孩有食物或藥物敏記錄嗎?
Has he/she ever been hospitalized before? If so, what is the reason?
您小孩曾住過院嗎?是什麼原因?
Has he/she received any operation before? If so, what is the reason?
您小孩曾經手術過嗎?是什麼原因?
What is his/her birth weight?
您小孩出生體重是多少?
When was the expected due date?
您的預產期是……?
2.看診中
Please place your baby on the examination couch. The doctor will examine your baby.
請躺到床上(檢查床),醫師要為您的嬰兒檢查。
Please remove his/her diaper.
請脫掉尿布。
Please lift up his/her clothes.
請將小孩衣服掀高。
3.轉診篇
I'm Sorry! Dr.○ is a general surgeon. A broken leg like yours is an orthopedic problem. May I make an appointment of an Orthopedic surgeon for you?
抱歉!○醫師是看一般外科 ,您 腿斷了 ,我為您改掛 骨 科好嗎?
4.診斷書篇
Please go to the admission center on the first floor for the birth certificate.
請至一樓住院中心,領出生證明書。
5.辦理住院篇
Please go to cashier No. 13 (ER cashier counter) on the first floor to initiate admission process.
請到一樓十三號住院櫃台(急診住院櫃台)安排住院手續。
We will call you on your house /mobile number with your bed information on the day of admission.
住院當天會電話通知您住院床號。
6.檢查
Once you paid at the cashier, you may pick up your medicine from the pharmacy on the first floor and arrange further imaging in the Radiation Department on the fourth floor.
批價後請至:一樓藥局領藥、四樓x光排檢查或照x光片。
You can go to the phlebotomist on the first floor (fourth floor) for sampling.
一樓(四樓)檢驗科抽血。
The Nuclear Medicine Department is on the fourth floor where you can have your bloods taken or arrange relevant imaging tests.
四樓核醫科抽血、排檢查。
You can go to the outpatient lab on the first floor for urinary analysis.
一樓檢驗科驗尿。
Please collect your child's urine into this “urine collection bag”.
收集小朋友小便, 請用尿袋收集到尿液。
Label the bag and then send it to the out-patient Lab on the first floor.
再送到一樓檢驗。
The result will be available in 30 minutes, please visit your doctor again for the interpretation.
急件報告在30分鐘後完成,請直接回門診看報告。
The result for this test will be available in 3 days, please make another appointment after that for the report.
報告在3天後完成,請預約門診看報告。
Please take this examination order to the ultrasonic room. After the examination, please bring the report back here and the doctor will explain it to you.
請拿此單到超音波室作檢查,再將檢查結果拿回診間看報告。
7.預防注射篇
May I confirm some information with you before we start?
預防注射前須先核對基本資料。
What’s his/her name and date of birth?What vaccine is he/she receivingtoday?
請問小朋友名字、出生年月日、今日要注射預防針是什麼?
Thank you. The information is correct. This is the vaccine we are injection today. Is it correct?
基本資料正確,請看這瓶子,這是今天要注射的疫苗。
Please your child's right(or left)shoulder closely to your chest andexpose his/her left(or right )thigh.Please lock his/her arms and knee tightly for a safe injection.
請將小朋友側抱並露出大腿。爲了注射時安全請固定好小朋友的手臂及膝蓋。
Please hold this cotton ball for five minutes, and don't rub it.
請用棉球壓迫五分鐘,不要揉它。
Your kid is so brave! When you go back home, please keep observing and caring according to the〝notice of injection”.
好勇敢小孩喔。返家後照〝預防注射注意事項卡〞觀察及照顧。
The date written on the children's manual is the next injection date and it about ( ) later.
大約(日期)後,寫在兒童手冊日期是告知下次注射日期。
Please keep his/her vaccination on schedule if no further indication.
沒有特殊原因請按時注射。